Quarantine!

 What about these past few months, where our lives have changed dramatically. This year we swore it would be the best year, we would accomplish all those idiotic goals that we make when starting a year, these idiotic goals end me up in the real, knowing that every end of the year looking at that huge list and seeing that it doesn't even accomplish half, is FRUSTRATING !


Today I realized that I do not need these huge lists of goals, I will do as I please, because I change my mind daily, my wishes are no longer the same.

So why continue something that we know will not do us so well in the end.

Maybe I can change my  mind until then, enough goals all the beginning of the year!

Let's change these outfits a little! If you are like this, add me, let's talk.





instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/sthe_pinheiiro/

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Resenha O Amor É Uma Dor Feliz-Fernando Bonassi

Resenha Risíveis Amores- Milan Kundera

Resenha O Poder Da Escola-Zibia Gasparetto